I wrote 100 headlines while working on developing a good headline for selling Eminence’s Clear Skin VitaSkin product line, which is targeted towards acne prone skin. I’d love some feedback on which ones you like or any constructive criticism.
Disclaimer: They all still need some editing and tweaking, this here is straight brain-to-paper. Yes, some are mighty cheesy. I feel it’s imperative to get the extra cheesy ones out in order to get to the good stuff.
1. You eat an organic diet, use an organic skincare.
2. You could eat it. But it will probably help your skin more if you put it on your face.
3. Day 1. Swiss alps. Day 14. Baby’s Butt.
4. Day 1. Pepperoni Pizza. Day 14. Tomato.
5. Day 1. Crater. Day 14. Lake.
6. If your acne is more stubborn than your Great Aunt Agyness, it might be time to try something new.
7. We don’t specialize in selling you this product for the rest of your life.
[because it shows 100% clearer skin in only 28 days, written into the body copy ]
8. Wanted: Acne.
9. Caution: Confidence Booster.
10. Sure, you might feel like like a famous conqueror by using harsh chemicals to combat your acne, but you’re also attacking your face.
11. You could call it a magic disappearing act, or you could call it organic whole ingredients. You choose.
12. It’s not just your face. It’s your life.
13. Skip the make-up. Try this mask instead.
14. Beauty is skin-deep.
15. If you hate something, set it free.
16. Misery loves company. Give misery the boot.
17. Good things come to those who wait. Luckily, your wait is almost over.
18. She’s been hit with a beauty stick.
19. Who ever said not to play with your food?
20. Gone so fast, you’ll need an indy car to catch it again.
21. Just wishin’. And hopin’. And washin’. And waitin’. No more.
22. Stop the cycle.
23. End it. Once and for all.
24. You must be the change.
25. You only have one body. Take care of it.
26. Yogurt. Cucumber. Almond Milk. We only use ingredients you can pronounce.
27. Transform the Swiss Alps into a flat plain.
28. Change a pepperoni pizza, back into a tomato.
29. They use Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. We use Coconuts.
30. Give your face a vacation to the tropics, that your dermatologist won’t scold you about.
31. Just when you think it’s gone, it sneaks back up on you again. Those days are over.
32. No parabens. No chemicals. No preservatives. No acne. No worries.
33. Toxic man made chemicals or organic whole foods? Which do you put in your body on a regular basis?
34. Become healthy from the outside, in.
35. It wouldn’t cause harm if you ate it. But it would help a lot more if you put it on your face.
36. Hungarian skin care that won’t leave your face hungry. [Made from 100% Whole Foods.]
37. Hungarian products for hungry skin.
38. Is treating your acne, causing your acne?
39. The acne cleanser for faces without acne.
40. The acne cleanser for no acne.
41. When your acne is lost, your confidence is found.
42. Lose the acne, reclaim your confidence.
43. When all you can think about becomes a lost thought.
44. Gentle, 100% organic whole ingredients are acne’s kryptonite.
45. You don’t have to declare WWIII on your acne to sign the treaty of clear skin.
46. You always had clear skin.
Until Now. Those days are back.
47. Be eminent. Use Eminence.
48. Are the little pimples on your face becoming mountains in your life?
49. Make mountains move.
50. Here today. Gone tomorrow… your acne that is!
51. Feel like you need to break out, instead of breaking out?
52. Need a break out? Get rid of breakouts.
53. Break out. Say goodbye to breakouts.
54. Have a break through skin. Not a breakout face.
55. Sign the peace treaty to your war on acne.
56. Declare war on acne. The odds are in your favor.
57. Quit kidding yourself. You didn’t just get attacked by 100 mosquitoes at once.
58. Who are you kidding? It’s more than just a rash from your pillow.
59. Quit hoping it’s the chicken pox.
60. You’ve become an expert make-up artist. Now it’s time to become an artist.
61. Hiding who you are, isn’t who you are.
62. Dalmatians pull off spots much better. Let them win.
63. Give the spots back to their rightful owner. (Image of Dalmatian with no spots)
64. Mirror, mirror on the wall, I don’t miss my acne. No! Not at all.
65. Don’t appall to the mirror on the wall.
66. The answer to your prayers.
67. Mother Nature’s way of answering prayers.
68. Regain your confidence by saying goodbye.
69. Hasta la
vista nunca acne!
70. Acid burns. Nature heals.
71. You’ve done everything to hide your acne. Now it’s time to heal it.
72. You’ve tried every way to disguise your acne. Now try healing it.
73. He thinks you’re beautiful. Now you can too.
74. He’s always told you how beautiful you are. Now you’ll start believing him.
75. We make outer beauty match inner beauty.
76. The glow that they’re referring to isn’t a toxic one.
77. If you’re one step away from wearing a bag over your head, get over it.
78. You won’t have separation anxiety from acne leaving you.
79. Quit waiting for it to leave. Abandon your acne.
80. You didn’t choose to have acne. But you can choose to get rid of it.
81. You could just wait for it to go away on it’s own, but you’ve never been the patient one.
82. Don’t surrender your skin.
83. It started with just one spot. It ended with just one spot.
84. The only thing tougher than acne is nature.
85. Be destructive. Be gentle.
86. Reclaim your face. Eminence-niate (eliminate) your acne.
87. Reclaim your skin.
88. Embrace that last pimple. You may never meet again!
89. Just because they’ve been with you since high school, they’re not your friends.
90. Get people to see you, not your acne.
91. Don’t wait to grow out of it, get your acne to grow out of you!
92. Since when do you heal something with acid?
93. Just because it burns, doesn’t mean it works.
94. Burning is not healing.
95. Melting your acne, melts your face. Heal it instead.
96. Kill them with kindness.
97. Next time you see craters will be through a telescope on the moon.
98. Our only competitor is Photoshop.
99. Find something new to worry about.
100. Nature’s disappearing act.